What we do
From more than 120 successful implementations of knkPublishing, we learned that the success of publishers increasingly depends on streamlining administrative tasks and understanding market trends to leverage new revenue opportunities. knkPublishing provides an unified source of information that reveals all business relevant facts so you can respond quickly to changes and deliver better services.
Our main focus is to find new ways to help publishers focus on their core competencies, to concentrate on customers and to link together all type of information once to publish to the world. Our clients in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and the United States among other countries rely on knkPublishing to:
- realize cost savings and improve processes by using international publishing industry best practices - benefit from single transparent source of data to avoid redundancies and to prevent duplicates. Find information quickly instead of chasing through different spreadsheets and systems
- profit from award-winning business software Microsoft Dynamics that helps more than 1,000,000 users worldwide to focus on business – target new markets by getting in-depth insight into your existing business and reduce total cost of ownership
- understand and measure the life-time value of each customer, product, and service based on comprehensive real-time data from all modules
- build new revenue streams by conducting market research and by executing marketing campaigns that respect customer’s preferences
Publishers in the following sections gain the benefit of Microsoft certified publishing software knkPublishing:
- Book publishing
- Consumer magazine publishing
- Professional publishing
- Religious publishing
- Software & games publishing
- Calendar publishing
knk Publishing modules include
- Rights and Royalties
- Production management
- Program Planning and Calculation
- Direct marketing
- Customer Relationship
- Sales & Fulfillment
- Event Management
Our value proposition:
- Easy to learn and easy to understand. knkPublishing is visually and functionally tied to Microsoft Office.
- Industry compliance to keep pace with future’s challenges. Our software conforms to international industry standards such as ONIX and EDI and supports most recent developments including electronic content, print-on-demand and online distribution.
- Unlimited Scalability. By integrating tightly with other Microsoft products and technologies, Microsoft Dynamics can help you get the most out of your IT assets. Microsoft Dynamics integrates with the Microsoft Office system, Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- The only business software certified by Microsoft for publishers. Tight integration of knkPublishing into Dynamics enables you to track budgets and costs on every level of the value-added chain. Full transparency of all planning data combined with the ease of use empowers users across all departments to get real-time insight into business effects of their decisions. Learn more here.